The Only Way To Shop for Flooring in SE Florida!
In 1977, Floors To Go opened a single retail establishment in northern California. It grew to become one of the largest retail floor covering store in the state. With the success under its belt, in 1994, the corporation began to franchise its retail marketing program across the nation. Currently there are over 250 stores nationwide.
Bob Slone and Philip Lelie were sold on the concept and opened their first franchise in Pompano Beach in April of 2005.
“I’m my own reason for going into this business. I had gutted a condo and needed new flooring. Shopping in the existing market was a nightmare until I found a Floors To Go in Orlando. I decided there was a real need for a store like ours. It appears I was right!”
Benefits of shopping at Floors To Go:
- We offer the best customer service available. Call us and you will talk to a real person, including the salesperson.
- All of our installers are our employees, not sub-contractors
- Vast Selections of Carpet, Hardwood & Exotic Hardwood, Tile & Stone, Laminate, Vinyl and Area Rugs
- Lifetime warrantee on our products & installations
- Flexible Financing/No Payment, No Interest for 12 Months!
Boca Raton Realtor, Betty Rynowecer, is just one of the satisfied
customers. She says “I’ve shopped around so I know what I’m talking
about. I recently had laminate floors put down in several rooms. The
installers were on schedule and did a great job. They were well trained
and well priced.”
We carry such brands as Mohawk, Shaw, Wilsonart, Quick-Step and many
more. “The choice of floor covering depends on the customer’s lifestyle
We are a comfortable place to shop. There’s no pressure. We want each
customer to be happy with his or her purchase. We invite you to come in
and visit us. We are the only way to shop for flooring in SE Florida!